As kids we’re obsessed with superheroes, because we’re fascinated by the idea of saving the world or making a difference. But over the course of time, we get stuck in our own little worlds. Caught up in our ego’s, our need to compete with others, our need to prove ourselves and that’s where we lose the game before its even begun.
To be superhuman is to connect with the truest nature of ourselves and operate in a way that uplifts humanity.
The possibility of doing so very much exists without necessarily being a billionaire philanthropist. Small and simple practices can take you there.
Here are 13 of them:
1. Stay curious & question: Much of our lives are dictated by other people’s beliefs, which makes us miss out on the uniqueness of our very essence, killing our innate curiosity and creativity. Questioning is a big step to set yourself free from the traditional and limiting traps and seek the truth for yourself.
2. Think well: What shows up on the outside is a reflection of what’s happening inside. You can eat right all you want but if your thoughts hold negativity and stress, your health and state of being is unlikely to be optimised.
While circumstances may not always support the most positive frame of mind, you always have a choice to change the way you think about something and deal with it differently.
3. Embrace compassion: Being able to dive into people’s stories and seeing through their temperaments and quirks can be an eye opener for you and also a massive enabler for creating connection and peace.
4. Forgive: Dropping grudges may seem like the hardest task but is the biggest favour you can do to yourself. All forgiveness is self-forgiveness because you’re releasing yourself from the pain and toxicity of resentments that you’re holding within your cells. More importantly when you choose to forgive, you liberate yourself from their power over you.
5. Extract the best: One of our natural tendencies is to find faults in people, and write them off with judgements and conclusions. The truth is that nobody is or will ever be perfect, and it is also true that everyone has something nice about them. So focus on just that and extract the best from the people that surround you, including the most difficult ones!
6. Accept life unconditionally: Life can be unpredictable and the current times are a testimony of this. There are inevitable ups and downs, hardships and challenges, but our expectations and attachment to how things ‘should be’, is what kills our happiness and keeps us stagnant.
Treating every obstacle as a universal assignment and knowing that all things happen for a reason while trusting the process can build resilience and make you unfuckwithable.
7. Live authentically: Letting people see you for who you really are and expressing your authentic self is one of the most underrated factors to living a fulfilled life. So really get to know yourself, make your own choices and put your foot down when you need to.
8. Dare to Share: So many of our inner feelings are not said out loud in fear of being judged or offending those who matter. Remember, behind all the anger and harshness is a hidden layer of unmet needs and unexpressed feelings.
Expressing these in a loving authentic way, can be a game-changer for most relationships. As Brene Browne says:
“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real bad asses.”
9. Truly listen: One of the top ‘skill shortages’ of this era!
The simple act of staying present while interacting with others with your undivided attention makes a world of difference and lets people know they matter. If you want to build trust and sustain great relationships, this one’s a sure way to go.
10. Adopt a sense of service: Everything you strive to achieve in your life will be supported even more when it involves improving someone else’s life. You get in life what you put in coz when you work towards serving others, the Universe serves you.
11. Appreciate what you got: It’s so easy to get caught up in comparisons and envying other’s successes, not realising we are only ever competing against ourselves. Rejoice in other’s successes and achievements but never forget to appreciate what you have. In fact, if you want to attract more of what you desire, be grateful for what already exists.
12. Stay self-aware: Celebrate your strengths, while also staying aware of your quirks and your not so great qualities. It is only with awareness and acceptance can you make different choices and discover the potential for who you’re capable of being.
13. Access your Inner Powers: Don’t let your logical brain ride off things that don’t offer direct evidence to your eyes. Intuition is your greatest asset, access it. Healing is a natural gifted ability, use it. We’re made up of the same stuff the universe is made up of, that says something about who we are as beings and our intrinsic power to shift reality altogether.
So there you have it. A little roadmap to accelerating your conscious evolution and making your existence an Epic one!
Well, that was quite nice😊
🙂 Appreciate it Pranav
Amazing blog, content is accurate.
Thanks Heymang, glad you resonated with it!
Very interesting subject , regards for putting up. Daniela Edd Rosenblatt
Awsome blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also. Alyss Talbot Candace
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the website is very good. Mair Ugo Yanaton
Magnificent items from you, man. I have consider your stuff
previous to and you’re simply too excellent. I actually like what you have
received right here, really like what you’re saying and the way
through which you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for
to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn much more from you.
This is actually a tremendous website.
Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this
website needs a great deal more attention. I’ll probably be returning to see
more, thanks for the information!
Thank you for this beautiful article. It’s really a good article
Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post.
Many thanks for supplying these details.